Pool closed for winter. Forgot to remove solar cover.

First year closing this late due to purchasing a new heater. I took yesterday and today to winterize the pool. Everything removed, covered and stored.
Now I'm thinking about the solar cover. I left it in the pool.;) We do get some freezing here and was wondering how this may effect the solar cover.
Would hate to have to remove the winter cover because it's tied down pretty good all the way around.

How much does it cost? If it is cheap enough you might want to take a chance and just leave it there instead of redoing all of that work.

I am not sure anything will happen to it. It is really just like a liner so..........it should be fine until the Spring..............no telling for sure.

Kim

I do not believe your solar cover would be damaged. The only thing I can think of is that water may fill and expand only in the area that the cover was cut. You have a round pool and this is assuming you cut the solar cover to fit the pool snugly. If it lays on the water and is lifted up and over the pool, there should be absolutely no issues.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.