ABC FAQ for newbies

Oct 28, 2015
Cypress, Texas
If I've missed it then I apologise in advance. I'm a newbie and really don't want to ask stupid questions like how often should I have my Tiger Shark run per week/ do I need to turn pump off prior? Also I found a link to Pool equipment with photo's. I've set my signature to my best ability. It would be great to see that photo post beefed up with additional photos.
Other ? such as why do I see bubbles in pool/ BC there are bubbles in pump that redirect to a link on how to troubleshoot
Lastly - View members by State for many reasons
Thanks you and once I start to learn I'd gladly help in any area.
I'd love to help in anyway possible.

You can search member by area. Under forum you click on community, select member list.
When the list pops up there is a search thing over on the right. Under that basic search is an advanced search. All kinds of interesting options in there...

And PLEASE feel FREE to ask any and all questions. Would we like you to look around and read and learn for yourself, sure. But please ask, too!! Nothing wrong with backing up knowledge with thought.

Pool School - Pool School Index

I love this ^^^^ area. It is like a FAQ but more in depth.

Your question about why you are seeing bubbles can be answered by doing a search in the search box on home page of TFP OR you can post the question as a stand alone.

So many pools are different there is no one answer for every one. We find it is best to address each pool and problem on their own as needed.

States-----interesting idea about viewing by states. I think it is enough to see their state and area on each of their posts.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.