Pool jets/waterfall/filter inside pool not working

Oct 29, 2015
Orlando/FL
Just moved into home. Pool was advertised as "New Pool Interior Finish, New Pool Motor" the timer was broken on it so we had to manually turn the pool on and off. One night when turning pool off it threw sparks and since then when turning the switch on we hear the pool equipment turn on and everything seems to be working there but when you look at the pool the waterfall is not working the jets are not pushing water and you do not hear anything in the pool filter. We are now spending $225 for Central Florida Pools to fix a head leak and replace the timer. We also are having them replace the pool motor since it was under warranty. I checked it once I got home and someone definitely came to fix everything and the motor and pump was on the timer looks brand new. But still nothing is happening inside of the pool. I and seriously frustrated with this company who recommended these fixes and state that "the timer runs everything." I'm calling them tomorrow to let them know my pool is still not running. It's like they didn't bother to actually look inside the pool to see if something was happening. If someone can please give me some insight on what is cause my pool to not work? This is my first home and my first pool(which is in ground). I don't have the money to just throw at the pool it's bad enough $225 is going down the drain and it still has not fixed the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.