Small leak at light

numberonenole

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 18, 2009
Woods of North Florida
We had our pool installed less than two weeks ago (above ground pool). The installer cut the liner and put in a small light. I noticed today that there is a little bit of water dripping down the outside liner from the bottom of the light. I'm going to call the installer but wanted to have more information before I make the call. What should I be most concerned about? Is this normal? Could this turn into a larger leak? I guess it is like a small leak from your faucet...it will add up over time. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/comments!

Not exactly normal, no. It should not be leaking. On the other hand it does happen now and then.

It should be fine in the short run. Just make sure it gets fixed. Long term it could cause the panel and/or frame to rust out (if either of them are metal, which they usually are).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.