Re: Pool still leaking

Oct 28, 2015
toronto

Hi, The filters I am using for my pool is not working well.I have tried to fix them but it did not work. The water is getting moldy. Now I am trying to get in contact with acustom swimming pools in Massachusets that does swimming pool repairs and that can fix the filters for me. Can anyone suggest me some good company? Thank you in advance.

Hi, The filters I am using for my pool is not working well.I have tried to fix them but it did not work. The water is getting moldy. Now I am trying to get in contact with acustom swimming pools in Massachusets that does swimming pool repairs and that can fix the filters for me. Can anyone suggest me some good company? Thank you in advance.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

What is it exactly about the filters that are not working correctly?

Can you please give the exact make & style of system that you have. Also, pictures of the system and (if possible) the issue will greatly help.

Dom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.