New house, new pool, thank you for the help!

image.jpgimage.jpgBought our house in Tampa FL months ago and it has this amazing (at least I think it's amazing) pool in the back. It is a saltwater pool with solar heater, not sure of all the specs yet (still learning)
I had an issue come up with the salt cell and was able to diagnose and fix it at no cost thanks to the posts on this forum! Thank you for all your help, i am sure I will be on here often!

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to figure out how to post pictures from my phone....

View attachment 43639View attachment 43639Bought our house in Tampa FL months ago and it has this amazing (at least I think it's amazing) pool in the back. It is a saltwater pool with solar heater, not sure of all the specs yet (still learning)
I had an issue come up with the salt cell and was able to diagnose and fix it at no cost thanks to the posts on this forum! Thank you for all your help, i am sure I will be on here often!

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to figure out how to post pictures from my phone....
I love the dolphins. Indoor as well. It's a beautiful pool. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

We liked the house, but loved the pool. I have always wanted a pool but thought it was a bad investment to put one in myself. From what I have found in old receipts, the previous owners spent about $60k in 2006 on the pool, pavers and screen enclosure. In this market, it only added about $20k value.

I love those mosaics and I can tell you that my granddaughter would too! And good for you for searching out your SWG issues n handling it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.