YesRushGen: Hi from Virginia, US

YesRushGen

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2008
Suffolk, VA, US
Hi all,

Just a short post to introduce myself. I live in Suffolk, VA, US and had a new pool install in Spring 2006. After 3 seasons of operating my pool via the advice of my local pool shop, I have taken matters into my own hands, and in the process found the great community which is TFP! As well as obtaining very useful practical information, being here also satisfies my "inner geek" with all there is to learn. :lol:

After dealing with a leaking pump for 2 years, and a corroding motor face & seal plate, my pump is performing about as good as when it was new. All thanks to help and advice I received here.

Presently, and I have threads on all of these, I am working on a potential failing SC-60 cell, a stubborn wall fitting/quick disconnect for my Polaris 280, and an issue with air in the pump while vaccuuming.

Finally, after several posts, I have created my signature which includes my pool information. I hope it is not unnecessarily long! If you think it is, please let me know where I can trim it.

Thanks!

Kelly

Welcome to TFP!

I don't think your SC-60 cell is actually failing, with a little luck things will be back to normal there soon.

We would like you rearrange, or trim down, your signature. Please try to fit everything on 5, or fewer, lines. I don't think that will actually be very difficult. All you should need to do is combine multiple items on a line.

TripleB4me said:
Three of my favorite groups. I was/am a Gentle Giant fan as well.

Awesome! :goodjob:

Gentle Giant has been recommended to me on more than a few occasions, but I have not bit the bullet to get their catalog yet.

I also love King Crimson in all the various incarnations. In recent years, I have been quite taken by Radiohead - notably the trio of OK Computer, Kid A & Amnesiac. Pink Floyd also rate highly in my book, and of course, who can forget The Beatles.

Generally, I seem to be drawn to complexity (rhythmic, melodic and harmonic!) in music. I also enjoy lyrical themes that go behind the tired-old "boy being meets girl being, blah blah blah" themes. lol

Do you play?

Kelly

As a real lover of 70's music, (Pink Floyd, Rush, Beatles, Jackson Browne....I could go on for a paragraph) It is incredibly rewarding to me see that virtually all the music on my son's ipod is 70's.

He is a little more of a heavy metal dude than I am but I can still wow him when I know most all the artists, song names, and usually lyrics to most everything in his collection.

We better cut this short....Ted (Waste) will be along any minute....I think he'd still rather grow up and be a roady. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: