Does Anyone Recognize This Pool?

Chances are that the homeowner used a local pool company (within 1 hour). Hopefully, the PB is still in business and has kept excellent records, able to locate the original invoice, or at least the address. I believe this is one phone call after another trying to locate the PB.

The pool is manufactured by Wil Bar. (Which ones aren't... they have bought up just about every other company that struggled after the crash of 08)
Leslies Pool Mart sells this and I believe they call it The Fusion. Others will sale it and call it something else to make it their own and so consumers have a hard time comparing.
It is a current and relatively new model so getting parts should not be difficult...swallowing the bill might not be so easy.

Mike
USAqua

The pool is manufactured by Wil Bar. (Which ones aren't... they have bought up just about every other company that struggled after the crash of 08)
Leslies Pool Mart sells this and I believe they call it The Fusion. Others will sale it and call it something else to make it their own and so consumers have a hard time comparing.
It is a current and relatively new model so getting parts should not be difficult...swallowing the bill might not be so easy.

Mike
USAqua

THANKYOU MIKE!! I will share this with the original poster.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.