New Member; New Pool

Oct 19, 2015
West Texas
Awesome...AWESOME....forum!

We are finally in the last stage of the pool install as we speak. We chose a free forum fiberglass insert with extra decking.

I will build a post with pictures/data and of course delays. Everyone in West Texas can thank me for the rain we have received in the past month.

-James

Install Details:

Cancun model with upgraded saphire finish
PAL LED lighting with adjustable color
Pentair 1.5 SuperFlo pump
Pentair 250K BTU Gas heater
Pentair clean and clear filter
CL Free System

Now forgive me for my artist skills.......

The vision:

The DIG:

Setting Round 1:

I found the delivery guys taking a break; so I took advantage of the opportunity and snap a quick pic. The pool sitting inside ours along with the small spa went just a few houses down from ours.

RAIN.....RAIN.......RAIN.....

This part Sucked...........................................

Setting Round 2:

Fill'er Up & Plumb:

Deck Time:

I had to see what the lights would look like; so I ran temporary power over and test fired the lights :)

Electrician/Deck Coating/equipment install should start in the morning.

I will have more updates soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to see pics AND read the stories it sounds like you can tell!

My first question is........"nastygts" ??? What does your name stand for? Guessing------a go fast car (gts)???

Kim

Spot on.......not to sure about fast though....LOL

Purchased my dream car a few years back; a 2013 Viper GTS

Told myself i would not modify it......and well........ it's Twin Turbo'ed now

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
LOL believe me I do have my fast cars already. My Mustang (red convertible) is my daily driver. The Corvette (super sonic blue convertible) is the trip and sunny day car! Of course we also have a truck! Big blue has over 200000 miles in him and he is still going strong! The paint is the only area showing the time/age.

Right now I am saving up for a fancy in ground pool! One day TFP will be able to watch my build. It will be a while but.............

Kim

Wow...you sure you're not in Georgia with all that red dirt?

What do you know about that EcoSmart system? Do a quick search here on TFP for reviews/input as they are not considered a good way to care for your water as they don't kill virii or bacteria fast enough to prevent transmission, and the copper is NOT a good thing to add to any pool but especially not fiberglass pools. Copper turns blond hair green and can cause metal stains on your pool.

Are you against SWG for any reason? Your cement deck and fiberglass pool are ideal for a SWG.

Small update : )

Texture & Xcel decking complete

Installed Sprinkler system and Sod

95% of the Decor completed....just waiting on smooth river rock to fill planters so that the large pots can be set.

AND....waaalaaaa! ( dont pay attention to the rope light......it will be attached to the inside out the planters.....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.