change look of concrete decking

This question isn't easy to answer because you have so many choices. There are many different concrete stains and also a wide range of concrete coatings. Prices vary rather dramatically, what you might want to choose depends on your budget and what kind of effect you want to achieve.

I've used the Stone Coat product on a small concrete porch at my last house, the look is nice, but must be applied with a float/trowel. I am NOT proficient with one. lol. I like the look, but wouldn't do it myself on my pool deck.

I'm going to acid wash mine this spring and bring it back to white, or whiter, and go from there. I was thinking of a stain myself where it can be applied with a brush/roller.

As Jason mentioned previously, thier are several options depending on your budget. I cant comment on all the options but can advise you that I currently have Cool Deck as my pool decking option. Since you already have a concrete foundation, the company of your choice just has to come in, spray the texture, trowel it, and spray the acrylic coating. Ill be honest, Cool Desk is not the least expensive option, nor is it the most expensive. Hope this helps. If you are looking for a pic of this product, conduct a google search or view one of my pic postings which depicts my decking. Hope this helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.