AquaPure link disappeared from Jandy AquaLink RS PDA

SuzfromTexas

Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
TFP Guide
Apr 7, 2015
Houston, Texas
I have been using my remote, the Jandy AquaLink RS PDA, to adjust my salt cell. It's been working fine.

Tonight, I needed to adjust the percentage down on the salt cell. When I went to the Menu section on the remote, the "Set AquaPure" option has disappeared. It's gone. I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

I went out to the equipment pad and set the chlorine output to 70% and made sure the light for the salt cell is on. I don't understand how that option just vanished from my remote.

I've changed the batteries and poured over the owner's manual.

Does anyone know what's going on with this remote?

Thanks!
Suz.

I have had the same issue. I think when the cell is reversing the option disappears from the remote.

- - - Updated - - -

Suz, it might be when it is resting. I will check mine the next time it happens.

Dave

Thank you so much!!! Your note made me realize that when I was trying to find the missing message on the PDA, it was in the evening and the pump was either off or on low. Duhhhhhh. I just turned the pump on high to add MA, and Bingo! The 'Set AquaPure' reappeared!!! Maybe that's obvious to others, but it sure wasn't to me. Such an easy answer, too! I won't have to stand on my head or anything! Lol!!!

Thank you ever so much!!!

Suz.

I am having the same problem. I spoke with Jandy this morning. Pwr off/on was no help. Reset button on the outside control panel, was no help. Reset button on the Aqualink was no help. I have full function of the Aquapure from the outside panel. I have only a 1 speed pump. The 3 port S/F/T is clean. I have checked all the wires back to the Aqualink. They all seem good, it just doesn't show the Aquapure is even there. Jandy says I need to call a "pool Professional". Humm.

I have been having a similar problem - when I log onto the iAquaLink web application I intermittently get a message "Aquapure Not Found". However if I cycle the filter on/off and/or kill power to the control panel and AquaPure it returns. Usually I have to just turn the filter pump off and back on and it is fine.

I also occasionally get a weird LCD screen on the outside panel with a big blank line running down the middle of the LCD...

I have had Jandy on the phone with me when this has happened, and they told me to have tech come out. One visit later (in June) and my problem still continues - plus my lights are now super dim!

I am now waiting to hear back from a new tech - problem is he is about 150miles away - so I doubt he will be visiting me anytime soon...

I am having the same problem. I spoke with Jandy this morning. Pwr off/on was no help. Reset button on the outside control panel, was no help. Reset button on the Aqualink was no help. I have full function of the Aquapure from the outside panel. I have only a 1 speed pump. The 3 port S/F/T is clean. I have checked all the wires back to the Aqualink. They all seem good, it just doesn't show the Aquapure is even there. Jandy says I need to call a "pool Professional". Humm.
I had the same problem. I found the 4 wire cable from the Aqualink to the control panel had some loose connections. Tighten those up and all is well for that problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.