Pool losing water big time! Please help!!

May 17, 2015
Dillsburg/Pa
Hello all,
I have a 10k in ground pool with a vinyl liner. At the end of the summer, I started losing water....ALOT of water. I continued filling it with water for about a month. Once closing time rolled around, I figured I would let it drain until it stopped so I could find the problem. Well, it hasn't stopped. I've still got knee deep water in the deep end and losing water each day about 1.5-2 inches each day lost.

The liner is starting to sag and has me worried. I finally called a professional who said he was unable to make it out for a few weeks, but thought it could be the drain. I always thought my drain was for appearance as there appears to be no plumbingto it. I unscrewed the cover and pulled off the drain and found nothing. There is no hole and nothing to be plugged. I have walked all around the pool and found no holes or tears in the liner. I am at a complete loss as to what can be causing this issue.

PLEASE HELP!

You can be pretty well assured the issue is below the current water level, right? Since you are sure it's not the main drain and you still can't find it, the only alternative I see is to let it continue to drain 'til it stops.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.