Actual Pictures of Plasterscapes?

Oct 8, 2015
Santa Clarita
Hi all, I am new to the forum and late to the game. We must chose a plaster color in the next couple of days and it is driving me crazy. We are going with Plasterscapes to get some color, but we cannot find any pictures of pools with plasterscapes. We are thinking deep sky blue or deep turquoise.

Info: We are in the Los Angeles area. The key is to have "color", not too pale or transparent. But, we also do not want the deep pond look.

Any pictures of comments will help.

Thanks!

This is Aruba Sky in QuartzScapes. Does it have to be PlasterScapes? FYI, this is not my pool. It belongs to another person in So Cal who recently built a pool and I always loved her color. I hear Quartz is more durable than plaster, which explains why it's more expensive.

home-design.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Bmores, I meant to say the color changed somewhat as the water became clearer, not as the plaster cured as I previously said (must have been my old brain thinking of something else!). Thanks for pointing that out.

Bmores, I meant to say the color changed somewhat as the water became clearer, not as the plaster cured as I previously said (must have been my old brain thinking of something else!). Thanks for pointing that out.

Ah, of course. Definitely true and I my brain didn't take me there. A few good chems can clear up water just like meds can do for us.

I have the same problem you posted about in 2015. I just found this site today. I too have to quickly decide on a PlasterScapes color and am having a hard time choosing a color based on small samples, without actually seeing photos. I don't want the deep pond look, either! I also don't want green or very dark. I've tentatively narrowed it down to sky blue, deep sky blue, deep turquoise and blue harbor, though I think blue harbor may be darker than we want. I'd love to know what color you chose and if you're happy with it. Also any photos of your pool color would be terrific. I appreciate any help! Wendy

I saw your post from 2015 and now it's 2017 and I'm in the same position as you were––being rushed into a PlasterScape color based only on small samples. Having trouble finding actual photos. I'm curious, what color did you choose and are you pleased with it? I'd love to see a photo. We're now leaning toward a sky blue, deep sky blue, harbor blue, or deep harbor blue. Thank you so much for any help you can offer!

- - - Updated - - -

I saw your post from 2015 and now it's 2017 and I'm in the same position as you were––being rushed into a PlasterScape color based only on small samples. Having trouble finding actual photos. I'm curious, what color did you choose and are you pleased with it? I'd love to see a photo. We're now leaning toward a sky blue or harbor blue––not sure of deep color of going with the deep version. Thank you so much!

Hey Wendy, I am in the same boat as you. We need to pick a PlasterScape color soon and the internet is still lacking in actual pictures. Can you please let me know what color and picked and perhaps upload a photo? We are interested in the same color scheme that you were.

Thanks so much!
Jamie

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.