saltwater chlorine generator reading not showing up on PDA

Jun 18, 2015
Murfreesboro
I have jandy Aquapure saltwater chlorine generator with PDA control. Suddenly under eqiupment status on remote PDA secreen the salwater chlorine generator readings are not showing up altough other pool eqiupment reading is still showing up. On aqualink control panel box outside the green light under cell and flow is on and the panel says chlorine production 55% but no chlorine percentage or salt ppm reading showing up on PDA remote secreen.

I think you and I are having the same issue. We just described it a little differently, so I didn't notice your post until later. My SWG readings aren't showing up either on the equipment status page.

Under "Menu" is the line "Set Aquapure" missing, also? Mine is, and I know it used to be there, because I've been using it to adjust the salt cell percentages. Tonight it is missing. It may have vanished a day or so earlier, but I've been out of pocket and hadn't needed to use the remote.

Someone may want to combine our threads, or not......

Hoping we get an answer!
Suz.

I hope this is your answer! ComputerGuyInNOLA posted on my thread and suggested it might be because the cell is in Reverse or resting mode. I think that might be it. I just turned on my pump on high, and the salt level reading and % showed up on the PDA homepage. I also had the 'Set AquaPure' option under the menu selections again. Like magic!!! Now whether it's because my pump was on high or I hit the time when the cell was fully operating rather than resting or reversing, I can't say. But..... now I know it will reappear!

Maybe this helps you, too.

Thanks again to ComputerGuyInNOLA!!!!!

Suz.

Two ways to get it back. The simple way is to reboot the panel. If that dosen't work-- Hold down the button that you use to switch to AUTO-SERVICE and TIME OUT. Keep your button pressed while you reboot and keep it on there until all lights come back on. Than check you remote. The system is actually still working it is just not talking to PDA remote

Reactions: ChristieAnn
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.