I have had no problems with this system for 3 years. Upon getting some service codes I cleaned the cell, and went through all the checks posted on this site to check out the board and sensor. I have visually checked the DC cord terminals. The unit appears to work for a little less than an hour and then posts either service code 120 or 121. It doesn't appear to be generating chlorine, so I have been chlorinating the pool with liquid chlorine.
My first question,, what would be the way to check the "DC cord",, should I check it to the cell, or just pull the cord and ohm check it separately.
Second question,, should I continue to check the "DC cord" or should I be looking somewhere else