Vegas pool in planning stages.

Really does look amazing -- I think LEDs really shine (no pun intended - ha) with lighter plasters. I really like how "soft" the whole visage is! Can you share what your plaster finish is? You mentioned blue quartz, but is there something more specific? We're still trying to decide whether to go with DiamondBrite "Super Blue" or upgrade to a pebble sheen finish.

Really does look amazing -- I think LEDs really shine (no pun intended - ha) with lighter plasters. I really like how "soft" the whole visage is! Can you share what your plaster finish is? You mentioned blue quartz, but is there something more specific? We're still trying to decide whether to go with DiamondBrite "Super Blue" or upgrade to a pebble sheen finish.

Not sure what brand it is but I'll get a close up picture for you. As far as I know it's just a standard blue Quartz

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.