IAqualink & JVA Setup

boston62

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
Pool Size
I have a total of 4 actuators setup, return, suction, solar, and cleaner. Is it possible to add more to the system? I want to add one more to open a valve for draing water. The plug for the jva have 3 pin, i do have the aux which are 2 pin connectors. Thank you

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

You can control as many devices as you have number of aux (2 pin) outputs. These are relay outputs only though, low current. You may need to add additional relays. For example: my panel is an RS8 but they only installed 4 relays so I had to add a few when I hooked up my landscape lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: IAqualink & JVA Setup

I have the rs8 also, just dont see how you would or where you would connect the 3 pin connector. I know that 2 of the wires are clockwise and counterclockwise, and 1 the ground.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Re: IAqualink & JVA Setup

Well most of it was just logic, like installing the Jandy vsp, the Controler, Autopilot swg, and 7 Fafco 4 x 10 solar panels. I wouldn't say plug and play, but not rocket science. Thanks to TFP and the help here...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.