Hayward OmniLogic vs Pentair EasyTouch?

JayG

Gold Supporter
Aug 31, 2015
Harrison, NY
I'm sure there are happy users of each, but was wondering if there were some clear cut differences between the two systems. My naive take is that Omnilogic is newer and buggier, but with great long-term potential. The Pentair ET has been around longer and has fewer current issues, but maybe lacks the potential of the OmniLogic?

I'm not in a big hurry as we closed the pool today, but I want to plan for Spring! Other things on the "to add" to the pool pad include: a variable speed pump (controller dependent), a heat pump (less controller dependent), SWG or Stenner (remain undecided).

Thanks!

Jay

Ideally you would want to hear from someone who has used both. I have not. I can tell you the Omnilogic appears to have great potential and hopefully Hayward recognizes it needs work. I think Hayward needs to put more effort in their literature. I also think the app needs alot of work to be more intuitive and less buggy. I'm not sure who is designing their app, but they need an app person to design it not a pool person.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.