Should the anti Florida camel stay

TulsaKevin

Platinum Supporter
Dec 8, 2014
Tulsa OK
:confused:

They added the top rock today, the rock originally looked like the United States, liked it allot on the ground, however after they added it to the top to act as a safety rail, it began to look like an upside Florida. Out there just now and with a few well placed pieces of dirt, bite the only thing I can see if a camel. My wife wants the head taking off due to the fact it really draws attention away from everything. I agree, but I kind of like the anti Florida camel, which now that it has a name makes it even better. Should it stay or should it be beheaded, let me know.IMG_20150924_182632912.jpgIMG_20150924_183523063.jpg

I'm thinking it goes. Though by itself it's awesome!

But if there was a hump or two...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Anti Florida, just because originally the stone looked like the USA, when they put it in the Florida part was upside down. When the American flag is upside down it is usually referring to anti America, same with the cross. So I assume an upside Florida would be anti Florida. The idea of chopping his head off but saving it sounds more appealing

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.