Inground liner pool track replacement and liner lock question

Jun 18, 2010
Southern Alabama
Hope this is the right area to put this even though it is not new construction but all the other places seemed out of place.

Long story short I am having a company remove and replace my inground beaded liner but I also need to replace or have someone replace my track. (Or maybe just re-secure some of it and replace other parts) as it is pulling away from the wall in areas.

On top of the walls I have brick, does that have to be removed to get to remove the track? Or does the track get mounted in a way the brick does not need to get removed?

Is this something that someone that is handy (but never done it before) can replace pretty easy or should it be left to the professionals?

The professionals will put in the liner of course.

What is involved in replacing the track after the liner is taken out?

Liner Lock Question:
It looks like they come in 120 foot lengths, I would need 2 then. Mine is in 20-30 pieces. Is it possible to use a 120 foot full length or does it have to be cut around corners etc? I would like to clean it up as it look tacky with so many small pieces but wondered why it was like that in the first place.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Are these too far away? Hopefully you can zoom in enough and still be clear to see.
Forum would not let me post larger photos

liner1.jpeg

liner.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.