Hayward ColorLogic problem

TikiP

Sep 26, 2014
Clarksville, Tn
My inground vinyl liner pool is less than 1 yr old. I have 2 Hayward colorlogic lights. Yesterday I was in the pool with scuba equipment(just playing around getting ready for an upcoming trip). While I was in the pool the timer for the lights came on. One light was on fine and the other was not. As I swam near it I saw a dim red light flickering inside the light. I could see there was water maybe 1/3 way up in the light housing. I also heard a "clicking/ticking noise underwater near the niche. I got out right away when I heard that but felt no shock or anything. After I got out I tried turning lights on/off several times but still same. Then I turned the "all off" button on my remote off and everything(filter, lights, etc) went off but I still saw the red flickering light in that light. Is this a bad light or something really dangerous?
My pool builder is out of business(REAL long story). I am awaiting a call back from Hayward after I called the helpline and was on hold 15 minutes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.