Am I guilty of robot abuse?

EVChargeGuy

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
IMG_0229.jpg

I do feel bad but a recent injury to my right arm is preventing me from using the leaf rake for any length of time.

The little guy is taking it in stride, hasn’t asked to unionize yet! Both he & I are glad the pool will be covered in about a week

Way to go little Robot, just keep on keeping on. :whoot:

As for EVChargeGuy, you just continue to rest that injured arm, and let little "Rob" there do what he was designed to do until the cover does get put into place.

All those fallen leaves though are a sure fire sign that Fall is upon us UGGG. :(

Have a wonderful day EVchargeGuy, and I hope your arm feels better soon.

What kind of robot is it? Is it one of those remote controlled ones? I was looking for the solar breeze but it looks like it won't be available again until next year.

I have a new pool and I'm going to have a huge problem with leaves falling in the pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AquaBot Ripids 4WD. No remote- drop it in and it does its own thing.
Mid range cost @ under $700

rapids4WD-pva-14-main.jpg
We still have a lot of sand blowing into the pool from the new paver install, picks up just about anything from the sand, acorns leaves, whatever.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.