Howdy From Humble, TX

Sep 11, 2015
Humble, TX
First time Pool Owner and new to the site. We put in a pool this spring and found the site shortly after. I havent converted to the TFP chemisty yet, but ordred test kit this week. Building the pool was fun but not sure I would do it agian!

Pool Description is in Signature. One question i have is I haven't seen to many post regarding the Ozinator. Our pool has one, and most of the summer our clorine dispenser was on lowest setting and FC looked good with the little pentair test kit that we were given. Anyone used one of these before?

UPLOAD.JPG

Hello fellow Texan! :wave: Nice pool. You won't find much need or recommendations for the ozinator except for those who are indoors, perhaps some spas, etc. For the most part, the sun will take care of all your oxidation needs. Stick close to the TFP recommended chemicals and levels and you will always be able to see a coin in the deep end of your pool. :) Happy to have you with us, Enjoy another warm weekend. :swim:

Howdy Neighbor! I'm in Humble too. Using TFP--it's my third pool, and so far the easiest to manage...some due to age/new equipment....most due to TFP chemistry. With all the crazy weather this year (too much rain, not enough rain), my pool has stayed blue...and that wouldn't have been true previously for me.
Also, this is a great forum for other pool questions...everyone is super helpful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk