New Build- Port St Lucie Florida

Today is the day. yesterday the crew finished cleanout and installed my turtles on the cement and today they are finishing with the Marcite and water. Can't wait to post pictures when they are working and done. Here is a picture of my turtles in the pool.

Oh happy day!!!!!!! Please try to be there when they show up so you can check the color. We have seen some pools where they got the bags mixed up :( One they even put on. It has to be chipped out and redone. The others were found before they got it off the truck. Better safe than sorry.

CUTE!!!!!!! OH so cute!!!!! LOVE those turtles! What are their names?????? LOL

Kim

OH how sweet that is! Y'all that is a video of Riley in the pool playing!

Dad, you need to get some of those diving toys for her to swim/dive for! I bet she will love that! There are some that has one end weighted so it is easier to for dogs to pick up.

Kim

Oh Kim! Thanks so much for saying the picture of Riley is actually a video! Duhhhh. I would have missed it!

I love the video! I watched it over and over! Riley is wonderful! She is something special! I don't think you're going to be able to keep her out of the water. I would like to be there after the pool is finally filled. Will she go bounding down the steps thinking the steps are above the water as in the video?

Oh, and BTW, your pool is fabulous! What a table - amazing!

Now back to Riley.... More videos, please! Give Riley a big hug for me!

Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks to all. I will post a few overall pictures later on when i get home. Riley is the apple of our eye. She is so much fun to be around and just oozes personality. She stayed in the pool for about an hour as it was filling and had so much fun. She slept like a baby last night- on the bed, of course.

Oh Kim! Thanks so much for saying the picture of Riley is actually a video! Duhhhh. I would have missed it!

I love the video! I watched it over and over! Riley is wonderful! She is something special! I don't think you're going to be able to keep her out of the water. I would like to be there after the pool is finally filled. Will she go bounding down the steps thinking the steps are above the water as in the video?

Oh, and BTW, your pool is fabulous! What a table - amazing!

Now back to Riley.... More videos, please! Give Riley a big hug for me!

Suz.

Thanks- Here are some final pictures. The water is up to the tile in these but filled shortly after. This has been a great experience. Now only need to get the law cleaned up, re-stain the deck and close the fence and they will be done. The pool is fabulous. Now- if it will just stay warn for one more week I can get in and at least get a few swims in before the rough South Florida winter.

How thrilling!!!! Every time I see someone else's pool newly filled, my old excitement when ours was filled comes back to me! Thanks for letting me relive the fun!

And thanks for the second video of Riley!!! What a wonderful girl! Don't forget to send us video of her swimming in the pool!

I love the closeups in the video of your waterline tile - so beautiful, gorgeous, etc!

Suz.

Okay now you have water in your pool. Let the learning begin! I have some links for you to read. Some you might even want to print out.

For this one--------your PB holds the warranty card so what he says goes! Run these ideas by him and see what he says.

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Some for basic care of your pool once you take it over

Pool School - Test Kits Compared

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

The MOST important link of all------the whats and whys of TFP!

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Please feel free to ask any and all questions you might have!

Kim (waiting to see Ridley in the full pool!)

You might want to go ahead and order the test kit so you can go ahead and learn how to use it. It is not hard but better to know what it is like before you HAVE to do it. It is also nice to know what your fill water is like.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.