Any Recommendation for Irrigation company in the Tomball or Cypress TX area?

Native Texas Landscape did my deck, landscaping and repaired my sprinkler system. They did a great job repairing the irrigation (which was completely torn up), made some improvements and added drip lines for my potted plants since I can't seem to remember to hand water those. I found their prices to be very reasonable, but that could have been because I had so much work done. I plan to use them again in the winter to clean up my front yard (weed, trim, and mulch). Everyone I worked with was awesome.

I just tried to call Wes (the owner) to see if they will do sprinkler repair only, but no answer. I'm guessing they will. They are very accommodating and want the customer to be happy. They will do only what you want done but will also make suggestions if you want any.

Native Texas Landscape - Services

Let me know if you need more info.
Suz.

I got in touch with Wes with Native Texas Landscape. He said they definitely will do irrigation repair only. I got his name through my PB. They don't really work together, so no money connection, but my PB has seen a lot of Wes's work since Wes often does pool landscaping and post pool build hardscaping, etc. My PB said he always loved Wes's work and knew Wes was honest and good at what he does. I can vouch for all of that.

I forgot to ask Wes how soon he could do a job. But maybe if it's a quick irrigation repair, you wouldn't have to wait too long. He did say he would be happy to talk to you. The number on the website is to the office, so be sure to ask for Wes and tell him Suz from Cypress gave you his name. (I don't get any referral perks - I just think these are great people)

Take care,
Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.