Pool Cleaner Survey

EAS

Sep 14, 2015
St. Louis, MO
Hi,
I am a high school senior in a class called engineering design at development. I also work as a head guard/lifeguard at a municipal water park. For this class, my partner and I must develop a solution to a common problem. We have chosen to modify the design of pool vacuums to make them more user friendly. We are looking for feedback from people who regularly use pool vacuums in order to focus our research and design. If you could fill out a brief survey for us (link below) we would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
EAS

[url]https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B5KM5YT[/URL]

TFP is a closely moderated forum. We keep out spam and unwanted messages so everyone here can benefit. From time to time, we will allow outside links if they appear harmless and perhaps contribute to pool understanding overall.

We have vetted the survey above and decided it is genuine and meets the standards.

i took a quick look and the questions seemed very general and not sure how it would help you with your design solutions. I didn't fill it out, since I didn't have anything to add since I don't really use a pool vacuum since my pool is in a lanai. I've only vacuumed once this year :)

good luck with your project!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.