Assistance needed... Closing my pool in Northern Maine

Sep 14, 2015
Fort Kent, ME
Hello - I'm pretty new to the site here and was looking for advice from other folks that have an in-ground swimming pool in cold climates. I just moved to this area and after several weeks of messing around with chemicals and cleaning my 25,000 gallon in-ground pool I finally got to the point where the pool was actually usable. I'm looking for advice/process on how to close my pool. Please let me know if more information or photos are needed. I apologize in advance as I have hardly any experience in managing a pool.

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: Probably the first thing you want to do is review this page Pool School - Closing an In Ground Pool. From there, if you have a specific question about the process, or perhaps something that's not listed, please let us know and folks will be glad to assist. Have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.