Crystal pure salt chlorinator?

From what little research I could find, it looks very similar to the Aquarite but I'm not sure on the reliability. It only has a one year warranty and you will be dealing with Inyopools to get any replacement parts and troubleshooting it will be difficult if problems surface. As you can see you didn't get much support here at TFP. I read that it is not made in the USA. It might be a great deal at $500 for the 40,000 gallon system, but that is your choice to spend double that amount for a name brand system such as the Hayward AquaRite with a three year warranty or the Crystal Pure.

I came across one of these systems installed yesterday for the first time. It looks and feels like a cheap knock off of the Haward systems. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to see it work yet, but if I get to go back to this particular pool, I'll be sure to let you all know what I see.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.