How would you design an inground pool for this yard.

Oh man... You have a great opportunity to do a beautiful hard scape and pool with spa. I would absolutely use that diamond to guide the eye righ to the middle. Diamond shape hot tub (square rotated 45 degree) in the back with dual spillovers into a squared offer rectangle / diamond pool. Raised beams on walls on the left diamond and right diamond side. This could be an awfully unique space.

Why a free form style? I would do an L shape around the corner where the steps come down from your elevated deck. You can decide how much of your property you want to devote to pool deck by deciding how far you want to push it back and how long you extend the L shape.

Having an elevated deck overlooking your pool gives you a unique opportunity to create a stunning view.

I played around with a rectangle with a inter graded spa, but it kind of looked funny layed out.. Not sure I want a free form I'm a very geometric type of person but it seemed as the freeform was able to push the pool as far back as possible. We are not going to fence in the whole yard just around the pool since we have little kids and I'd feel more comfortable not having to worry about them playing in the backyard as much. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please ignore the mess.. But this is what we are working with. New shed is going up as we speak. We can't build a pool within 25feet from the retaining wall.

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk
ce915d3ac6f1dce85b25893bb4bfc301.jpg
36e3ee4d2913e8c48147d40210d2b7d2.jpg

That 25 foot restriction could give you 25 feet for pool deck and landscaping on the back side of the pool. Or you could have an outdoor kitchen, shade structure or the pool equipment (behind a wall) in that 25 ft area. But whatever you do, I would do a geometric shape and lay it out either parallel to the house or to the back wall(s).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.