Another in Texas - Cypress

I think it fits the space better than the first option. Regarding geometric or freeform, people are usually inclined towards one over the other.

Thanks Marla. I was thinking about sending it to the PB that did the ahem... Shaped one... And having her draw mine so so can really envision it.

We meet again with the builder who gave us the last design on Friday. Sure hope I don't get sticker shock. Anybody want to take any bets on the price range? Lol. I'll name a bench after the winner in my completed pool! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok here goes my guess, $63,000 without any bells and whistles, $79,000 with with the bells and whistles (color changing LED, variable speed pump, internet enables automation system, automatic control valves for the waterfall, SWG, etc.)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks nice! I cannot believe how much more expensive pools are in Texas!!! I am about to start a very similar pool, slightly smaller, 103 ft perimeter and 540sq feet mini pebble interior, 70 sq ft natural Boulder waterfall, all Pentair, swcg, in floor clearing, travertine coping 450 sq. travertine decking. I'm at $35,259. I was at 43k but switch to building my own (paying a small percentage to a contractor to run project and handle subs) Have you looked into building you own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's one thing I wish were done better with respect to my pool and fire pit - location of the T used to split off runs from the main to the pool heater and the fire features. When the plumber is laying out the gas line trenches, ensure that the T used to fork off the gas line to the fire pit is in an accessible location. The best would be independent, straight runs of gas lines but that will cost extra money. The gas lines will be pressure tested and inspected so, if they are done right, there should be no problem. But I sleep less sound at night knowing that if there was ever a leak in the gas T connection, I'd be jackhammering part of my concrete walkways to get to it.

It sounds good to me. I'll let the experts chime in on the equipment.

I was concerned at first about the price you mentioned before you posted the specs. But from what I know around here, and considering the size, features, and equipment, it sounds on par.

I've heard very good reviews about the builder from sources here on TFP. And my pb has known the owner for years - thinks a lot of him. That would be good enough for me.

That's cool they include a flood light to the equipment pad. And I LOVE the size of your pool!!! I wish I had a larger yard for a larger pool! With 3 kiddos, you'll be glad.

If it were an unknown builder, I would want the final payment to come after the pool company switches you over to the SWG system. That gives you an extra 30 days to find any glitches in the equipment. But I don't think you have any concerns with this group.

Geez, aren't ya'll excited?!! Congratulations on this big step! I was so relieved once I had nailed down my design, bid, and builder. I knew it was really going to happen!

Celebrate!
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.