What to do until I can dump my water.

So I've been reading all the Pool school and forum posts. Since I live in Arizona, I'm told I shouldn't drain my pool until the weather cools down or there might be damage to my pool. so now I'm wondering just how to manage it until I can dump the water later in the year. Here are my readings as of this morning.
FC 2.5, cc 0.5, pH 7.4, TA 130, CYA well over 150, sat index 0.5 I have the pool running total 6 hours/day in 2 runs and am currently adding 1 gal liquid chlorine every evening. The water is clear and sparkling. Of course the FC level drops during the day to almost nothing by evening when I add more during that run.

Sorry, the calcium level is 740. I had been doing as others new to TFP listening to the pool store guys and adding more triclor tabs and shock to keep up the chlorine---what a mistake!!! Does anyone know how low the ambiant temp needs to be before I can empty my pool and start over?

You can replace the water in smaller increments than a 50% drain. In fact, you can cleverly siphon water from the top of your pool at one end and refill with your hose at the bottom of the other end so you pool level never drops. It takes a little more water but not that much and your plaster is never exposed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.