How concerned should I be

Aug 22, 2015
Arlington/TX
I was enjoying my Friday off after doing some lawn work this morning. I was enjoying a shiner in the pool, watching my Polaris clean the place up when suddenly:

hKDLH6k.jpg

It looks like the threaded pipe on the backside of the jet. Do I now have another water leak? The pool has been holding water nicely since I had a leak guy come out, but the pump still loses prime on what seems like every third night.

If I do need to change the jet, are they simply screw off? Or will it likely be more involved?

The jet should just screw off of the fitting. I would take it off, get the piece out and try to determine where it came from. The color of the plastic looks like it came from a plastic part around the pumping station (almond color).

Also... pass me a Shiner. I could use one today...

How many return jets do you have?
Four jets. They pump pretty hard.
The jet should just screw off of the fitting. I would take it off, get the piece out and try to determine where it came from. The color of the plastic looks like it came from a plastic part around the pumping station (almond color).

Also... pass me a Shiner. I could use one today...
Define pumping station. Are we talking something up near the filter?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.