liner came off

Apr 28, 2010
Central NJ
I had a liner which was installed this past June and this weekend I noticed that on one of the corners the liner came off. I also noticed that this is the only corner that doesn't have "clips" (sorry, don't know what else to call them), the other three corners have them. I have attached pic with and without clips. What are these things, and are they the reason why the liner came off? Should I ask the my pool vendor to place them on this remaining corner

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I have NO idea how to find them. I have an above ground pool using liner lock.

I have looked at your "clips" a few time and to me they look more like an afterthought or something like that. They look like they are just pieces of white plastic that was wedged in there. I wonder if the installer was having a hard time keeping the liner in place in the 3 areas so added these to keep it in place. For some reason this last corner stayed in for him so ............no clips.

Of course NOW it is a problem. I think your best bet will be to call the installer and ask them about it.

Good luck! Let us know what you find out so we can know if this happens in the future.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.