safety pool cover manufacturer

zackpool

Bronze Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Marietta, Ga
I have a very old loop lock mesh cover that needs to be replaced. I cannot find a pool cover manufacturer that will deal with the customer. All that I have checked
( over 10) have told me I must go thru their dealers! Does anyone know a company that will deal with the end user?
Thanks!

What shape is your pool? Irregular or rectangular? If it is a rectangular shape, you can order safety covers from several online retailers that should fit your pool if it is a rectangle of standard pool dimensions.

I have not purchased a cover, but other items through this site: Mesh Safety Covers For Inground Pools - Solid Pool Covers - Pool Center but there are others as well. The only difficult part may be getting one that matches your grid layout.

If you have a custom cover from LoopLoc there should be a tag on it with a serial number. LoopLoc will have a record of that cover and can remake the cover so that all the straps and anchors line up perfectly. You should be able to contact them directly for that.

Do you have the codes off of the tag. If so there should be online dealers who will supply the replacement cover with a very small mark up. I bought a LoopLoc cover years ago through an online retailer much cheaper than local dealers were quoting.

Excellent idea! My tag has faded out and is unreadable. I called Loop Lock and used the address and the former owners name. They were not impressed and refused to research it further..Advised to call a dealer....
That's odd I thought my LoopLoc cover had a metal tag with the numbers stamped on it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.