schrody said:
Enjoyed the first season! Never watched another episode. (How many bad days can one guy have??) :shock:

OMG, you have NO IDEA.... LOL Poor Jack.

I started watching when Season 3 was in the middle of airing. AE cable station started showing 24 "from the beginning" on Monday mornings. Perfect!!! started watching and was hooked. In Season 5, my hubby sat down with me one night to watch, hello, instantly hooked. So my SIL has EVERY season on DVD, and she loaned us the first 5 which we watched during the summer getting hubby and I all caught up on any missed episodes. WE were totally addicted. "Just one more episode..." staying up till sometimes early morning hours cause we couldn't turn it off.... :oops:

I'll admit a few frustrations with the writers this year...bringing people back from the dead, not that I don't love having Tony back, questionable timeframes for events, and inconsistencies with some characters actions, doing things they would NEVER do.... reminding me of being a bit soap opera-ey at times.... but I still love it! I hope they haven't "jumped the shark" this year....

P.S. we're also addicted to LOST :oops: :mrgreen:

Talk about jumping the shark..LOST has done it the end of last year and this year as well. Let's take an elevator down and spin the wheel of fortune, and move the island! Let's break the wheel of fortune, and go skipping like a rock through time!

But I'm pityful, and still watch it every week... :hammer: My brain's about mushy enough for the Hulu aliens.

MikeInTN said:
Talk about jumping the shark..LOST has done it the end of last year and this year as well. Let's take an elevator down and spin the wheel of fortune, and move the island! Let's break the wheel of fortune, and go skipping like a rock through time!

But I'm pityful, and still watch it every week... :hammer: My brain's about mushy enough for the Hulu aliens.

Ya think? I'm not there yet, as far as thinking they've jumped the shark. It's just still so confusing and their not giving enough info. It's exactly like the conversation between Miles and Hurley....everyone's kinda like "huh?"

They better git to 'xplanin.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
He killed larry with his bare hands. :shock: I don't really see how it could be a ploy, but I sure hope you're right. We've always been Tony fans, and were happy to see him "back from the dead" even though they rewrote history to get him there.

frustratedpoolmom said:
He killed larry with his bare hands. :shock: I don't really see how it could be a ploy, but I sure hope you're right. We've always been Tony fans, and were happy to see him "back from the dead" even though they rewrote history to get him there.
Yeah, he's got some "splainin" to do. I'm probably imagining this, but it seemed to me he looked at the wound pretty carefully first, so my prediction is he'll say, "Larry was dying and there was nothing I could do, so I took the only chance I had to get back on the inside with the bad guys. It was our only option."

My wife thinks I'm crazy, too, but I still have hope.

Get ready! :shock:

Either set the recorder or get the popcorn!

"24" will be here soon.........aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....here comes the fix :mrgreen:

Now, did Jack really kill Larry ................................

I have to be careful when I speak of "24". My son's name is Jack and my bro's name is Larry :roll:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.