Newbie in search of guidance

Aug 16, 2015
Milton, GA
Hey everyone! I'm super new to owning a pool and hope someone can give me a little guidance. The pool is free form, salt water, in ground and approximately 25k gallons. The system is as follows: all Hayward, spa/pool combo, shared heater and an A&A in-floor cleaning system. I've been able to piece most of the working parts/plumbing together but have gotten stuck on the spa. I can't get the spa jets to work and the blower starts (once I push the on button) but cycles off after a minute or two. I feel like the water return is shut off but I simply don't know for sure. I'm attaching a photo of the return pipes. Any thoughts?

thank you very much in advance!

PS - I'm using the BBB maintenance method I learned here and it's working GREAT!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 22
wish I could help but I have no idea.. could you write on the photo so everyone knows what is what... no idea what controls what..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.