ok so its been a couple weeks now, how am doing...

NinjaWorf

Gold Supporter
Jun 27, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
so its been a couple weeks now and water looks great. started off with a new AGP and started TFPC right away. (also my first pool) so here are my current levels. honestly ive only been testing the FC and adding chlorine accordingly, and doing PH every 3rd day but its not really moving much. but with it being a few weeks now and AZ temps are starting to drop below the daily 110* mark i figured id do a whole test of all the levels again. id appreciate any feedback...thx

FC - 3.5
CC - .5
PH - 7.9
TA - 130
CH - 40
CYA - 80

these were numbers tested around 9pm like when i normally test before doing any adjustments and ive been using pool math which is awesome.

With a CYA of 80, you need to target your FC to hit 9ppm, NEVER falling below 6ppm. See: Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart

Also, I would lower that pH. Did you select "troublefreepool" at the bottom of PoolMath?

thank you! glad i posted this (debated if i should or not) for some reason i was reading the minimum FC on the chart and typing that in for my goal on the calculator :oops: . also never noticed the Suggested Goal Levels with drop downs at the bottom of the page...thx again :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.