New Pool Setup Help

Jun 20, 2015
League City, TX
Hello. Have a used 15'x42" Polygroup, Summer Escapes Metal Frame Pool. Have base level, sand and tarp. Finished pool setup but, rain came before I could get it smoothed out. There's a little rainwater under the pool. Can I continue filling or do I need to wait? Water was too heavy to lift so, I pumped out the rainwater and stretched pool out but, pool still has permanent wrinkles in the bottom also a couple of bleach white looking white spots. Not sure why. Has anyone seen this before? Any help as to what I should do next is greatly appreciated.

That little rainwater should have told you if your base was good and level or not. You're gonna have to work those wrinkles out with a push broom or so while barely filling.

Nice and level. I got in and pushed all the wrinkles that would move outward. Some of the wrinkles are in the pool permanently. Not sure the cause. Walked around pool after the rain no leaking water seen. It's been raining for days here so I'm not surprised there was moisture in the sand. Can anyone recommend a link on setting up pavers for the legs? Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.