Hayward Prologic fill automation

Sep 2, 2015
PLEASANTON, CA
Hi, first post. I have a fill line going into my pool that runs underground back to my equipment where there is a manual valve that is used to add water to the pool. I was wondering if anyone has figured out a way to use an open aux or valve button on the Prologic to control an actuated valve for the fill line. I was thinking of maybe using a sprinkler valve but not sure of the Prologic can actuate it. Was thinking it would be nice to program the button as a countdown, say maybe to keep the valve open for 15 minutes when pressed. Thanks for any input.

I have not heard of an automated system other than the auto fills that use the same water level as your pool..

Our actuators normally fit a 1.5" to 2.5" lines but the line can be increased coming in and out of valve. Our two way valve with an actuator can be used as long las valve 3 &4 are not already being used.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.