Programming EasyTouch Actuators

Oct 2, 2014
San Marcos, Ca
I have searched and searched and cannot figure this out. And the EasyTouch manual doesn't help at all.

I want to be able to program a couple actuators to turn at specific times. For example, I have one actuator that turns to divert water to a sheer descent. I would like this actuator to turn at 3pm then back at 6pm.

How can I program this on the EasyTouch?

Valve A and Valve B can be assigned to either a feature or an AUX circuit. Once assigned, then the feature or AUX circuit can be scheduled to start and stop any number of times during the day. Additionally, these newly defined circuits can be renamed as a stock name or a custom name. The manual is no so clear sometimes, but study it a little harder and you will find how to do this.

Ryano,

What do you currently do to turn on your Sheer Decent? If you go to the control panel and push one of the buttons, which button # do you push? Besides the valve turning, does your pump change speed?

If you can answer my questions, I'll see what I can do to get you pointed in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.