Squirrels, pecans and lessons learned!

Jun 27, 2015
Waco Texas
This is our first year with an above ground pool. I have learned many new things. Lesson 1. Don't forget the bleach!! I fought the green monster and won but it was not easy.
2. A bigger pump is better!
3. Don't put the pool under a pecan tree. These dang squirrels are throwing chewed up pecans in the pool.
4. Do not wait to vacuum up said pecans. The pecans are leaving stains on the vinyl.

Swimming season is just about done so I am taking the pool down. Any recommendations on how to get the green/brown stains off the liner? I am sure I will have more lessons to add after taking down the pool. All in all, it
9561c4a89b515a360dc9bccb2ef89e56.jpg
was worth the work for all the fun my family had this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the stains are simply from the pecans, perhaps try a Magic Eraser. That's been a good catch-all remover for many items. If you suspect the stains are form something else, let us know and maybe we can get you some more ideas. Glad you have enjoyed your pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.