AquaLumin II Nicheless Light Replacement

myrddin

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 11, 2012
Southern Indiana
Question for someone...

My bulb seems to only last for a week or two at a time... I have been using the halogen bulbs that you can find at a hardware store... they are like 15 bucks for a pack of two, verses 6-80 bucks for one that Pentair sells. Can you folks tell me if the bulb at the hardware store should work fine? Or is my bulb blowing because I have the wrong one. I am trying to figure out if my light is defective...

thanks

I have decided to just replace the light... I don't feel like fooling with it anymore. I need to pull the light out of the pool... Anyone know if I need to pull the hub out or can I just pull the wire (with string) with the hub in? Also do I need to lower the water or just pull the light out and then pull the new light back in?

I need to pull the light to see how long the cord is... I think its 50 feet... but what if its 60 feet??? I need to be sure because I cant add wire after the fact.

any help would be awesome... I know it will come out, they pulled it this spring to replace the liner... I have 10 pound nylon string and lube for pulling wire... any more ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.