New Build Largo, Florida

buccaneersdj

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 6, 2015
Largo/Florida
Just got our permit!!! Looks like my oictures are gonna be small any advise on posting big pics? Check out my equipment, look alright?
yard.jpg

pool2.jpg
pool.jpg
17K gal IG Shockrete freeform/ 30x20/446sq.ft./87' per./ 3.5-6' w/ sunshelf bubbler, Pebble Sheen Blue Surf/ 2" skimmer line, (2) 2" main drain lines, (3) 2" returns/ 12" raised planter (silver split face travertine) w/ 3' sheer descent and 2 sconces (brass, Brave Lion)/ Hayward StarClear Plus C17502 Cartridge filter/ Hayward AquaRite T15 Salt system/ Hayward Super 2, 2sp. 2 hp pump/ Hayward Colorlogic LED (1) pool in the deep end+ (1) spa in the shallow/ Coping-Silver tumbled travertine/ Tile Noble NPOS654/ Decking-1500sq.' Flagstone Cream/Beige/Charcoal Herritage pattern.

1. Setup a PhotoBucket account and link to photos hosted there
2. Grab a membership. You get more posting storage.

(not necessarily in that order...) ;-)

Nice design. You have a lot of landscape options to play with as well!

Good luck!
-plat

I would suggest not having the light positioned @ the deep end pointing back towards the screened patio.
The glare will be unpleasant.
Placing it on the 'hump' between the seat and sun shelf, or doing 2 lights; one under sunshelf and one on deep side of hump would give a more pleasing glow for folk in your entertaining areas.

Is the bubbler lit?

I have looked and read and still not seeing how to "grab a membership" is it the same as become a supporter?

- - - Updated - - -

I have actually moved the swimout to the back right side of pool I'll try to attach the updated drawing, also no more waterfall. Opted for the sheer descent and sconces instead.

Right, it's a little confusing. Just registering with a username and password makes you a member which is free. Clicking on the "Become a TFP Supporter" button at the top left of the page gives you additional photo allowance and some other perks. I believe it's $30 for a Lifetime Supporter (one time fee/donation) and scroll down if you want to do more. Both levels give you a discount off the TF Test Kits (larger discount on the higher level). Being a supporter is optional. Isn't TFP great?!!!

Take care,
Suz.

I love your plans! But I'm going to cry seeing that gorgeous backyard torn up. It's so pretty and obviously well-loved! I know, when the pool is in and all is completed it will be worth it. And no doubt the new landscaping will be given the same tender loving care. Stilllll....... :cry:

It was much easier for me. My yard was in such terrible condition that I hardly minded at all that it was dug up. I didn't so much enjoy that part, but I didn't lose a beautiful yard like yours!!!

Congrats on the new baby!!! (yes, it's much like having a baby - hopefully not 9 months!!)

Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh.... that IS sad. But - It will be worth it. It will be worth it. It will be......

I hope you guys don't have to say that for too long!

Suz.

p.s. What happened to your nice big photos? I'm not used to these little ones, and my old lady eyes can barely see these on my great big computer screen!

Congratulations!! Will be closely following your post since we are in St Pete. We are currently in the investigative phase and Larsens has been a recommended PB from multiple sources. Can't wait to see the progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You, We definitely didn't pick Larsen's because they were the cheapest! So hopefully all the high recommendations will pay off for us!

tile.JPG
Silver split faced travertine for around the planter, and Pebble Sheen Blue Surf, and Noble tile Odyssey Siren for waterline. I'm hoping this tile isn't to green for the Blue Surf...originally we wanted Deep Sea or Turtle Bay but were to concerned about the heat.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.