New Build Largo, Florida

I'm so sorry you have had such problems lately!

+1 on what Kim said about contacting the PB about the issues the PT crew caused. I'd include the sand washout of the pavers! He needs to fix that (imo).

Is the electrician responsible for replacing and fixing the electrical issues HE caused??? You should not have to pay for that!
Cant wait to to see your pool full of water!

That is gorgeous! I love how all the colors compliment each other. Your decking looks fantastic and I love the sandy shelf contrast to the rest of the pool, especially with the accent tile markers.

Without going back through the rest of your thread, would you mind telling me your finish and tile color selections? Well done!

That is gorgeous! I love how all the colors compliment each other. Your decking looks fantastic and I love the sandy shelf contrast to the rest of the pool, especially with the accent tile markers.

Without going back through the rest of your thread, would you mind telling me your finish and tile color selections? Well done!

Thank you! We have Pebble Sheen Blue Granite in the pool and Desert Gold on the shelf with 3 bags of Shimmering Sea, the tile is Noble 'Siren'

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I love your pool! Im sorry the electricians fried your system.

But dang... just look at that pool!

Just catching up with your long awaited finish!! It truly turned out gorgeous!!! I'm really considering doing the sand colored shelf (even if I do have a rectangle pool), yours looks so good! Congratulations and happy swimming!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.