Tomball TX - Pool build

It is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they there yet??? LOL

Are you filling with the hose? Think about wrapping a wash cloth around the end so it does not do any damage to the plaster. Make sure it is right by the bottom drain so there is not streaking or such.

Kim

What are the heights of you raised wall?

The center wall is 18" and it will be a weeping wall. The Flag stone on top of the center wall has not been set in place yet, as they will be adjusting the water flow to make sure the entire wall weeps properly. The two side walls are 12".

@Kimkats- I am at work today, so the crew will start the fill process. I have 3 hoses on the deck for them to use. I will make sure the PB is instructed to cover the hose ends to protect the finish.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Beauitful pool and deck. And I love the outdoor kitchen. We want to add one a little later on. Looks like you will be swiming soon. Hopefully this weekend! It's so hard looking at the big hole in my yard! It's been raining here all week. Funny it didn't rain here much this summer. It waited til I was breaking ground on the pool lol. Enjoy!

Wow, oh wow, oh wow!!! That is one gorgeous water color! It looks like you have the Cobalt Blue color light on! I love it! Stunning!! Now, why couldn't you have done this a few months ago, so I could have seen Blue Surf before I got plastered????? That's what I get for being non-adventurous...

Don't worry about the bath water temp. I'm surprised how much cooler my pool is getting with the slightest dip in temperatures. In the evenings, I find I'm a little chilly in the water especially if there's a light breeze. I would be happy with a little more bath water temp.

And I'm FAR south of you, way down here in Cypress!!!! For out-of-towners, that's a joke. Just a few blocks north of me begin the mailing addresses for Tomball. I'm near N. Eldridge and Grant.

More pictures, please, when you get a chance. We want to see it in all different lights.

Congrats!
Suz.

That looks really nice. We should get blue surf pebble next week .... Can't wait.

Just spoke to the PB and he dropped off another pebbletec brochure. I just a noticed "Stardust" and "Iron Pyrite" options. How many different options can they come up with for adding sparkle!?!?! Anyone looked at any of those? Was hoping to stop down to the PebbleTec applicator's office today to look at samples, but no one seems to be in the office.... Ugh. Need to decide very soon.... Too many choices!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.