Frequency of Pentair wireless 521964

Aug 27, 2015
Sarasota, FL
Hello I am new to TFP and have a question I could not find a clear answer to here or in any of the documentation I came across. I am talking to various installers about putting in a Pentair ScreenLogic automation system. The installers are talking about using a wireless bridge for connection between the outside equipment and the inside protocol adapter. I am getting conflicting information as to what frequency range this wireless bridge operates on, some places say 2.4GHz range and some say it is in the MHz range. I would really like to get a specific frequency number so I can determine if it is going to interfere with other devices (2.4 GHz Wifi, 900MHz cordless phones, Zwave devices etc.)

The model number of the wireless device is 521964 which is included in the package 522104. Thanks in advance if anyone knows the frequency that 521964 operates on.

Joe

I have this wireless interface for my Screen Logic. Frequency is not listed on the device or installation manual, but according to the description on Sunplay.com it is 2.4 Ghz. I have had no interference from this device to any of my other wireless stuff. Works great for me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.