A quick review of Coleman

Jul 31, 2015
jefferson
I bought a Coleman 16x48 metal frame recently and read quite a few topics on here to get me started. My wife and I set the pool up pretty quick and had water going into it within an hour and a half. About half way full I noticed the pool was leaking a little bit and decided to google Coleman reviews, I read review after review of seams leaking and horrible service to get a new liner so I went out and patched the seam and had the pool going for a month. Last week I noticed it was leaking on the same seam again so I decided to try calling bestway (makers of Coleman branded pools) and give it a shot. Much to my surprise, especially after reading such horrible reviews on their customer service, I called on a Wednesday afternoon and they had a new liner shipped by the following Thursday afternoon.

I am very pleased with the service I received and the help I received on here with learning to maintain my new pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.