lap pool renovation- HELP!!!

My wife and I bought a home last summer and it came with an insane pool! We would love to fix and use it but the cost to have the pros do it is out of our budget. I am very good with my hands and own a landscaping business as well as do home improvement including tile work/ bathrooms, etc. So at this point I am working on resetting the loose coping and we need to re-tile the entire water line- 135 linear ft of coping and 202 linear ft of tile. I have been searching Youtube for videos showing how to and now am joining this forum to get any info that is available to help in this adventure. I will be posting pics of the construction and sharing our experience with everyone. At the moment I am pulling the coping and chipping off the old mortar as well as chipping the old tile/ mortar/ and grout from that area. The attached pics are what the pool looked like when we bought the house.

Attachments

• IMG_2045.jpg
    IMG_2045.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2044.jpg
    IMG_2044.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 73
The pool is 24'x75'- a three lane lap pool with a ten foot deep end! I will do my best to get a bunch of photos up soon. My big question right now is what kind of mortar/ grout/ additives/ to use for resetting the coping and attach the new water line tile? The pool is gunite.
Also, I attached the two pics above but now I can't remove them to add more. How do I add pics? I did resize the pics that I plan to add in the future...