pump for slide.

Aug 30, 2015
Grants Pass, Or.
I have a slide that requires 20GPH. The way the builder ran the plumbing I have to run my pump at 3000rpm just to get water to the slide. This is after the PB put restricters in all 4 returns... I don't want to spend the money on running my 1.5hp pump just to use the slide... and I would like to not have restricters in the returns either... So I thought I would use a pump inline just before the slide. This would pull water from the returns when the main pump is off and from the filter when the main pump is running... So what pump do I need to get 20gpm at 12 to 15 ft of head?

Is there no way to redirect the water to the slide? Bad design. The builder should have had a separate line for the slide so you can control the flow between the slide and the returns. If it were me, I would make him fix HIS mistake.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.