Construction Defect Question (Poor Pebble Job)

The PB came out today and went for a swim. He was pretty cool about it and agreed it was pretty messed up. He kinda laid a sad story on me that it's going to cost him $9k (as if I care). I asked him why the **** he doesn't pass it onto his sub. He said the guy would just say there was nothing wrong with it. I think he needs to grow a backbone, but in the end, I don't care who pays for it, so long as it's not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't the product manufacturer have a warranty department? If they say it is not a defect in the product itself but an installation issue, then the responsibility falls to the person who installed it. I agree you shouldn't have to pay for it.

Doesn't the product manufacturer have a warranty department? If they say it is not a defect in the product itself but an installation issue, then the responsibility falls to the person who installed it. I agree you shouldn't have to pay for it.

Hi Jamie,

I'm sure they do, but I'm hoping I don't need to go that direction. IF the PB and/or sub don't cooperate the way they should (so far they are), then I will certainly go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.